All 2 art Reviews

sad kirby sad kirby

It's not trolling

Okay, I'm going to be as nice as I can. The people who vote zero and give constructive criticism ARE NOT TROLLS. "Just a bit of Drawing and photoshop, made sense though." Is a civilized suggestion. You infuriate me more than any other NG'er because you fail to look past your shell of victim. Listen to me, and learn.
All I'm trying to do is help you. You, at least from what I have seen, lash out at people because they show anything but affection towards you. Maybe we really don't like your art? If I were to review this I would say "It would look better if you did some 3D rendering, and made the rain all face the ground, but good otherwise." That is not trolling/
I didn't even know it was you until I read the reviews. I didn't even have to look at your name to know. Your personality is uniquely infamous. Can you please ditch the "I have friends so suck it." attitude? Please?
I'm sorry if I've offended you, but you really need to learn what a troll is and is not. Most of these people don't even know your little "incident" on the BBS a while back, don't give yourself that much credit.

Chat-man responds:

Shut up and go fuck a cow while you're at it.

My game character My game character

How do you plan on making this game?

Judging by the picture it looks like a real time plan, yes? I am a game programmer going into my 5th year of design, and I have not succesfully made one real time game. Unless you have a new magical program (and if you do PM it to me) then I suggest you change your plans.

Chat-man responds: