Jossos Stickman Jossos Stickman

Wow

You have amazing stick animating skills. But they were sticks, so I take off 4.

The Bacon Factory The Bacon Factory

I see piggies

Golden pig, angel pig, upside-down pig, blue pig, batpig, albino pig, umbreon pig, black pig with a light stick and funny hat, rainbow pig, hover pig, and already cut in half pig. Theres a new one every fifty and it stops at 550.

Extreme B 2! Extreme B 2!

No I say

The original was better.

BenMan123 responds:

This is way better!

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Wow

The game itself is fun, but it's hilarious when you die. I tried to refresh the browser and play it again, but all I saw was a grave stone. I went to Kongregate to see if it would work their, but, amazingly, there was a grave stone there too. I do want to try it again though :(

The Silver Dungeon Escape The Silver Dungeon Escape

Has potential

The game was a little bland at times. It seemed like all the solutions were just there, and it wasn't difficult enough. Go through the doors, search crates, get key, go through next door, repeat. It would have been so much better with:
a) Music
b) Better graphics
c) More challenges (Minigame maybe?)
d) Longer

Those four elements could turn this into a front page game.

Funny Picture Quiz(fixed) Funny Picture Quiz(fixed)

The easter egg

It was a little too noticeable... at least TRY to hide it next time. I give a 2 for effort, and 1 because some made me laugh, 2 because it had an easter egg, and -1 because there was none of your art in this.

SgtBigfish responds:

About none of my art in this...I'm pretty sure in the description I said my tablet isnt working. Did you fail to see that?

Those Who Worship Power Those Who Worship Power

Godly

This is honestly better than most everything out there, and trust me, I would know. I've listened to basically any metal band you could name and this song beats the shit out of all of them (You killed Metallica). Get signed. Add lyrics. You'll make it out there, I'm serious.

Walking on the Outside Walking on the Outside

Amazing song

It deserves so much more than fifty listens. I reluctantly give you nine, simply because I find it lacking variety. Theres the intro, the melody, and a generic fade out. I think it needs more melodies thrown in there every minute or so.

Evil-Ben responds:

I concur, sir, and accept your reluctant nine.

sad kirby sad kirby

It's not trolling

Okay, I'm going to be as nice as I can. The people who vote zero and give constructive criticism ARE NOT TROLLS. "Just a bit of Drawing and photoshop, made sense though." Is a civilized suggestion. You infuriate me more than any other NG'er because you fail to look past your shell of victim. Listen to me, and learn.
All I'm trying to do is help you. You, at least from what I have seen, lash out at people because they show anything but affection towards you. Maybe we really don't like your art? If I were to review this I would say "It would look better if you did some 3D rendering, and made the rain all face the ground, but good otherwise." That is not trolling/
I didn't even know it was you until I read the reviews. I didn't even have to look at your name to know. Your personality is uniquely infamous. Can you please ditch the "I have friends so suck it." attitude? Please?
I'm sorry if I've offended you, but you really need to learn what a troll is and is not. Most of these people don't even know your little "incident" on the BBS a while back, don't give yourself that much credit.

Chat-man responds:

Shut up and go fuck a cow while you're at it.

My game character My game character

How do you plan on making this game?

Judging by the picture it looks like a real time plan, yes? I am a game programmer going into my 5th year of design, and I have not succesfully made one real time game. Unless you have a new magical program (and if you do PM it to me) then I suggest you change your plans.

Chat-man responds: